Ecommerce is more important than ever. For retailers and brands to meet consumer expectations and fast-changing shopping behaviors, it has become mission-critical to strengthen digital capabilities. Investing in a digital supply chain powered by drop ship enables retailers to give customers access to what they want quickly and easily while protecting the customer experience.
Retailers and brands that embrace a digital supply chain model and centralize via an ecommerce management platform can navigate temporary hurdles and earn the loyalty of a rapidly growing group of digital-first consumers. With a powerful drop-ship network, retailers reduce their vulnerability, helping them to endure any crisis and continue to grow. When used strategically, a digital supply chain becomes an important competitive weapon and a source of increased sales and online revenue.
How an ecommerce management platform can power ecommerce growth and efficiency
Consumer expectations are high. Without a clear focus on supply chain management for ecommerce and a network that can connect virtually to the brands and distributors that can meet customer needs in the fastest way possible, retailers run the risk of being left behind.
At Rithum, we have the technology, expertise and a growing network of more than 15,000 leading retailers, brands, suppliers, distributors and logistics carriers to help:
- Strategically expand assortment without the requirement or expense of owned inventory
- Onboard, manage and optimize supplier relationships
- Deliver an enhanced customer experience
- Grow demand by reaching new audiences and demographics
- Improve delivery from parcel to personal to ship-to and from store
- Reduce supply chain expense and minimize deployment of capital
Rithum supports rapid growth
For more than 20 years, Rithum has been a trusted partner in ecommerce. Our proven platform is backed by industry expertise and built on best practices. We work with many of the world’s most prominent retailers and brands to help them increase sales and provide the best customer experience.
By the numbers: The Rithum effect
- The average retail drop-ship program through Rithum is $1.1 billion
- The Rithum network averages a 99% fill rate of online orders
- Annually process over $30 billion in GMV for many of the world’s leading retailers and brands
- Rithum delivers a proven 461% ROI and payback period of less than 3 months
We’re ready to help you get to the next level of ecommerce. Find out more about the business benefits and cost savings of drop ship here.