Your gateway to e-commerce success
Unleash your marketplace advantage
Named the #1 channel management vendor to the Digital Commerce Top 1000 since 2013, Rithum ensures you’re making the most of every opportunity by helping you:
- Save time getting your products live on each managed marketplace.
- Fine-tune your selling strategies on hundreds of marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Catch, Kogan.com, MyDeal, Lazada, Shopee, Walmart, Zalando, and more.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies using market-leading technology.
- Optimise product data to meet the unique requirements of each marketplace.
- Take your business across borders or new channels that align with your selling categories.
Greater ROAS. Less opportunity cost.
Along with the strength of our software, our experienced team of certified Digital Marketing experts can help across:
- Paid Search: Optimise bids, identify new audiences, track conversions and more.
- Paid Shopping/PLAs: Properly segment your catalogue for profitability and results.
- Paid Social: Increase visibility on sites like TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Retail Media: Experts who work exclusively with Amazon, Zalando, Walmart, eBay, Criteo, and more.
- Amazon DSP: Streamline campaign creation, optimisation, and tracking.
- YouTube/Display Advertising: Drive transactions at the top of the funnel.
Get your data where it needs to go
Our team of e-commerce experts helps manage the transformation, optimisation and delivery of your product data at scale, allowing you to:
- Rest assured knowing that your content meets the requirements of merchandising, marketing, and advertising platforms.
- Reduce time and internal resources by mapping your product content to a retailer’s product template and providing consistency wherever your products are sold.
- Alleviate the strain on your technical resources with our automated feed delivery funnel.
Amplify webstore performance
World-leading brands and retailers rely on Rithum’s managed webstore services to execute the day-to-day operational needs of their integrated webstore, including:
- Product category/template mapping
- Product feed monitoring
- Troubleshooting, and error resolution
Your success is our priority
Realise your specific business objectives with comprehensive solutions combining technology, industry knowledge, and established partnerships, exclusively designed for world-leading brands and retailers.
With a team of e-commerce experts and billions of data points flowing through our platform, we help you make informed decisions about your business.
Our team leverages the Rithum platform to streamline campaign creation, management, tracking and reporting.
Our long-standing partners work directly with our experts to provide best-in-class strategies and early access to new programs and services.
We leverage the product and sales data across your selling and advertising campaigns to help maximise ROI and improve sales performance.
Proven at scale
Our team manages $500M+ in annual ad spend while our platform processes 2.4 billion feed items daily.
Increased Marketplace GMV by 10x in Select Regions
By enlisting the help of Rithum’s Managed Services for Marketplaces, the Razer team reports that they were able to successfully list on 11 global marketplaces including Target, Newegg, Walmart, and more. After establishing a strong presence in the US and Europe, the team says they were able to focus on reaching additional audiences in the APAC region by expanding to Catch.
67% growth through marketplace expansion
Superdry sought to expand internationally but were unable to achieve this with their existing e-commerce solution. Rithum simplified and automated marketplace management, enabling expansion to nine new channels in three years, activating 27 global marketplaces. Superdry achieved a remarkable 67% growth in marketplace sales within two years.
Find out what Rithum managed services can do for you
Capturing new opportunities takes a solution as big as your goals. With support for more than 420+ e-commerce channels and the expertise to support you every step of the way, there’s a reason that over 40,000 global customers trust us to help them grow faster, simpler, and more profitably.Get in touch