ShipWorks is the industry’s leading all-in-one shipping software for online businesses. With a few clicks, customers can print shipping labels, send email notifications, update online order status, and more. On average, ShipWorks customers reduce the time they spend on shipping by over 50-percent by simply implementing ShipWorks software.
To make it all happen, ShipWorks works closely with all major carriers and top selling platforms. ShipWorks connects to over 40 selling platforms including Amazon, Rithum, eBay, Etsy, Magento, PayPal, Sears and Yahoo! Stores, and includes direct integrations with DHL Global Mail, FedEx, FedEx Canada, i-parcel, OnTrac, UPS, UPS Canada and USPS (including Endicia, Express1 and Stamps.com).
Here are a few of the features that help ShipWorks customers work smarter, ship faster and reduce costs:
- Manage all selling platforms in one place.
- Ship orders with DHL Global Mail, FedEx, FedEx Canada, i-parcel, OnTrac, UPS, UPS Canada and USPS (including Endicia, Express1 and Stamps.com).
- Generate detailed shipping reports
- Export data to TXT, CSV, Excel and XML files
- Robust FTP, CSV and API capabilities so tasks can be easily automated.
- Print hundreds of shipping labels, invoices and packing slips with a click
- Customized packing documents and email notifications
- Automatically download orders and configure shipments
- Automatically update marketplaces with order status and tracking
- Free Express 1 account and unprecedented shipping discounts on USPS Priority and Express Mail.
- Discover the lowest shipping rates among all carriers
- Support for unlimited number of users, workstations and locations at no additional cost
- Free customer support with a live person based at ShipWorks’ St. Louis headquarters.
- ShipWorks Insurance is built in and allows users to save money on insurance rate and save time insuring shipments and making claims.
- Discounted shipping supplies available on supplies.shipworks.com