Scout, Inc. is a leading supply chain, inventory management, and warehousing software provider. Scout serves businesses in the retail, manufacturing, distribution, and medical sectors.
topShelf, is an industry-leading inventory and warehouse management program. topShelf provides seamless integration with Rithum. This integration allows for fluid fulfillment while simultaneously updating all pertinent information across both platforms. The workflow is simple and effective: The process begins when an order is created on a marketplace. All of the order information from the marketplace is created in Rithum as well. This information flows seamlessly into topShelf creating a Sales Order ready to be picked, packed, and shipped. topShelf’s warehouse management capabilities allow staff to efficiently pick, pack, and ship the product all while simultaneously updating inventory levels within topShelf and Rithum. All of the completed order information flows back to Rithum and is updated with a tracking number attached.
- Eliminates paper
- Streamlines flow of information right to the warehouse staff
- Eliminates needless manual entry
- Processes shipping and ties to tracking information
- Validates proper items sent
Follow our video link for a visual representation of how topShelf’s Rithum integration can help streamline your supply chain process.
topShelf web-based inventory application manages all warehouse and supply chain transactions using mobile devices such as smartphones/barcode scanners. topShelf works with the way you do business, allowing you to automate some of your most tedious tasks and puts all the tools you need for inventory management at your fingertips.
- Real-time inventory tracking
- Add/Remove inventory seamlessly
- Set email depletion and replenishment alerts
- Our SNAP tool allows users to import and export data seamlessly
- Over 120 dynamic reports as well as advanced report writer
- Receive inventory, updating levels simultaneously
- Pick, Pack, and Ship products
- LIFO, FIFO, Perishable
- Cycle Counting
- Cross Decking
- Serialized asset tracking
- Lot tracking
- Lot recall reporting
Ability to add individual kit parts into single master product
- Create Kit Requests
- Build Kits
- Break Kits
topShelf is device-agnostic interfacing with:
- Barcode scanners
- Mobile phones
Increases picking and receiving times through rapid barcode scanning
Work Order Management
Work Orders in topShelf can be used to track a variety of data including:
- Parts consumed
- Labor hours
- Stage of progress
- Customizable data.
- On the road, out in the warehouse, wherever you are, there it is — your inventory at your fingertips
- Allows productivity and visibility to follow you wherever an internet connection is available
Tasks can be used to perform a number of functions including:
- Work Orders
- Kit Requests
- Wave Picking
The interface makes it easy to add transactions and direct your employees efficiently.
At Scout, we’ve developed topShelf applications specifically for the needs of our clients and their businesses. Just as an example, some popular custom applications include:
- Sales order entry
- Route accounting
- Asset management
- Returns management
topShelf eliminates the need for a lot of the daily manual tasks that waste your time and removes the need for dual entry. It integrates with your accounting systems, CRM programs, and business management software.